|Kwismas Goblimp Sword|
When he was still on Kwismas Island, Goblimp Rint used to dream of adventure. After a hard day's work at Gutenblimp's press, he fashioned his sword from a Kwismas tree branch and went along the Taiga to slay the dragons who, according to him, were hiding inside the gifts. This weapon is still impregnanted with Goblimp Rint's magic. Maybe when you use it, a little slice of his heroic spirit will flare up in you!
Kwismas Goblimp Sword is a sword.
As with any weapon, Kwismas Goblimp Swords are meant to be equipped. When equipped they transform the player into a Kwismas Goblimp.
- You can't use a Mount when wearing a Kwismas Goblimp Sword.
- A Kwismas Goblimp Sword gains XP each time you fight monsters with it equipped. It takes ALL of your XP, so you will not be able to gain any levels for your character while using it.
- To show an XP bar, right click your compass, highlight Custom gauge, and select Incarnation XP. This works for all incarnations.
- You can't upgrade your spells by your own, every spell will grow up 1 level for each 10 incarnation levels. Your spells will level at level 11, 21, 31, 41 and 50.
- At the maximum level (Incarnation level: 50) all spells are level 6.